Email to members 01.04.2020 Useful Info
Dear Allsorts Member,
We mentioned last week that instead of our weekly ebulletin we were going to share useful information.
Some members have told us they are overwhelmed with the amount of online communication around. This will be the occasional email with a selection of the links we’ve received, which you can ignore or explore depending on your time, energy levels and appetite for information.
The links we’re sharing today are:
- Gloucestershire Community Help Hub – linking up those needing help and those offering it – click HERE
- Gloucestershire County Council Easy Read information – click HERE
- Update from Gloucestershire Carers Hub including online coffee mornings and training – click HERE and HERE
- Council for Disabled Children – signposting to a range of useful resources including social stories – click HERE
- Contact (previously Contact a Family) – Responses to breaking news on the Contact website – click HERE
- Updates from Early Help Team, including useful resources – click HERE
- Free SEN Virtual Classroom – click HERE
- Advice on Education from Langley Wellington Solicitors – click HERE
- Girl with the curly hair webinars on Covid-19 and autism – click HERE
- Inclusive virtual choir – click HERE
- Free online dance workshops for toddlers and older – click HERE
- Inspiration from the Lego website – click HERE
- Mental health advice for challenging times HERE
If you have any information, or links you think other members would find useful please email Clarissa and we’ll include them in the following weeks email.
All of our online activities, resources, links, and daily fitness challenges are free to get involved with. However, if you wish to make a donation then please click HERE.
Stay safe and stay in touch.