Email to members 09.04.2020 Useful Info
- Dear Allsorts Member,We hope you are safe and well during these challenging times. It’s certainly not the Easter Holidays we were expecting, but whilst everything else is closed, our sense of community is firmly open!
We are using facebook to offer a mix of activities including a new parent carer support group, fitness challenges, music and games. If you don’t use facebook, you can see the Allsorts youtube channel for fitness challenges, toddler tunes and more.
Emotional support, signposting and just a friendly chat are all still available – call us or arrange to skype. Contact Families coordinator Clarissa Maidment on 07794 009663 or Sports Coordinator Max Pemberton on 07872 562777.
Members say they want to share useful information with other members – you can do this in the facebook group or via this weekly email. Here’s the latest update:
- Social story to help explain current guidelines on social distancing – click HERE
- New Covid 19 Widget symbols – click HERE
- Virtual Zoo experience – see Chester Zoo website, facebook and youtube channel for virtual tours, learning resources and craft activities – click HERE
- Westonbirt Arboretum Spring activity pack – click HERE
- Barnwood Trust have a new grant to help families during the current crisis – click HERE
- Gloucestershire Community Help Hub – linking up those needing help and those offering it – click HERE
- Gloucestershire County Council NEW Information leaflet for parent carers -click HERE
- Council for Disabled Children – NEW Frequently Asked Questions – click HERE
- Advice around Covid 19 and increased risk of domestic abuse – click HERE
- Irwin Mitchel: Special Educational Needs – Frequently Asked Questions – click HERE
If you have any information or links you think other members would find useful please email Clarissa.
Our online activities, resources, links, and daily fitness challenges are free to get involved with. However, if you wish to make a donation then please click HERE. We all want Allsorts to be here long after the virus has gone.
Stay safe and stay in touch.