Simple ways you can help
Here are some simple ways you can help Allsorts during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Think about money you’re potentially saving such as petrol and parking money for work, or coffees and treats out. You could donate this amount to us at www.allsortsglos.org.uk/donate
- If you’re an Allsorts member then you could consider donating your activity fees over a set period of time.
- Play our Easter Virtual Balloon Race! Lots of fun to be had designing your balloon and getting it ready for launch on 12th April. You can even buy them as a Easter gift 🙂
- We’re undoubtedly all going to be shopping online more over the next few months. Don’t forget to use Amazon Smile and Easy Fundraising to raise money for us at no extra cost to you!
- Along with your family, set yourself a daily challenge and ask friends and family to sponsor you using Just Giving. You could follow Gemma’s 28 day fitness challenge on our You Tube Channel
- Play virtual board games using apps such as Monopoly (which is free). Each player pays to take part – a percentage goes to the winner and the rest comes to Allsorts!
- Share! Share our posts about the Crisis Appeal we’ve launched. Tell people about the work we do. Let’s get our message out there.
More ideas coming soon! Email Rosa if you have any to add!