This year we get a whole extra day on 29th February. Why not Leap into 2024 and fundraise for Allsorts on that day!
Raise £29 and help support disabled children and their families!
Here are some Leap into 2024, fundraising ideas..
- You could plan a dress down day at work
- Or maybe a fancy dress day at school!
- What about a one day cake sale?
- You could ask your employer about raffling off an extra days’ annual leave and turn an extra day into a bonus days’ holiday for one lucky colleague!
- How about enjoying a peaceful afternoon with a sponsored silence? At work, in the classroom or at home.
- Pick your favourite sport; choose any activity and get people to pay an entry fee to take part. From 5-a-side football to tennis to a running club.
- Take on a virtual challenge. In a location that suits you, why not walk from London to Paris (the equivalent of 360 miles) between your colleagues or classmates?
- Enjoy a games night with friends and family and charge a small entry fee
- Quizzes are a classic and a lot of fun; choose your location, decide on the theme and charge an entry fee.
- You can download all 29 fundraising for Allsorts ideas here.
Take advantage of this extra time on Leap Day to create a positive impact. If you have any questions about how to fundraise for Allsorts, feel free to contact our friendly team at 01453 750374.
Thank you for supporting Allsorts! Happy 2024!