Allsorts Lidl Mudder 2022!
Badminton Estate, Gloucestershire | 19 August @ 3:00 pm | | see event description below ↓
About this event:
Allsorts Lidl Mudder, Friday 19th August, from 3pm
The Badminton Estate, South Gloucestershire GL9 1DD
An adventure like no other!
Grab your friends and take on the world’s best children’s challenge for Allsorts.
- Exclusive use of the Lidl Mudder course
- Registration is FREE to Allsorts Members, their family, and friends
- Open to ages 5-12
- Parents can support their children and take part along side them on the course.
- One lap of the course is approximately 400 metres
- Children can go at their own pace and complete as much or as little of the course as they want.
- It’s not a competition, it’s all about taking part with friends and having some fun.
- The site will be fairly empty and is based on a 100 acre estate. You can drive right up to the start!
- Suggested sponsorship target for each child is £50.
- Fruit, Sweets and cold refreshments available on the day!
For more information or to sign up go to: https://bit.ly/3saMgGO
When signing up via the link, parents will be asked to provide their information first and then details of the child/children taking part. Once the sign up process is complete you’ll be sent a confirmation email by Tough Mudder.
Allsorts activities and events are only open to current Allsorts members. To become a member please complete our online membership form.
If an activity or event is sold out you can join our waiting list by emailing [email protected]
We work hard raising funds to subsidise our activities and make them affordable. We never want the cost to stop you having fun with Allsorts – please email [email protected] for a confidential conversation about fee reductions if you need some support. Please read our Fee Reduction and Waiver Policy.
If you are in a position to, please consider adding a donation when you checkout, as this will help pay it forwards for a family who may not be able to pay the full amount.
Please avoid attending Allsorts activities if you have COVID-19.