Brave the drop for Allsorts! There are no spaces left for the Abseil. However please email ‘[email protected]’ with your name and telephone number and we will put you on our waiting list
2 Rowcroft, Lion house. GL5 3BY Stroud | 17 September @ 10:00 am | £20.00 | see event description below ↓
About this event:
If you sign up for our Abseil, you’ll be sure to remember it forever. The event is designed to help you face a fresh challenge, make memories and to help us raise essential sponsorship for children and young adults with additional needs.
We challenge you, friends, loved ones and work colleagues to descend the Ecotricity Building in Stroud on 17th September 2022. You could be joining brave abseilers from Allsorts and other charities on the day, which will make it feel like a real team event. If a 45 foot abseil sounds right up your street, you can sign up here!
- All participants must be aged 18 or over, unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (a minimum age of 14 then applies).
- By signing up to the abseil you must pay a registration fee of £20 and commit to raising £100 in sponsorship for Allsorts.
- All funds raised must be paid to Allsorts within 1 month of the event.
- You will be asked to complete a ‘Medical Consent Form‘ before taking part and asked to consult a doctor if necessary.
- Please get in touch prior to signing up if you have a disability or additional need
Here is the link to our Just Giving event page:https://bit.ly/3aXol81
Please note the registration fee of £20 is non-refundable.
Allsorts activities and events are only open to current Allsorts members. To become a member please complete our online membership form.
If an activity or event is sold out you can join our waiting list by emailing [email protected]
We work hard raising funds to subsidise our activities and make them affordable. We never want the cost to stop you having fun with Allsorts – please email [email protected] for a confidential conversation about fee reductions if you need some support. Please read our Fee Reduction and Waiver Policy.
If you are in a position to, please consider adding a donation when you checkout, as this will help pay it forwards for a family who may not be able to pay the full amount.
Please avoid attending Allsorts activities if you have COVID-19.
Click our categories to find similar events.