We know that having a child with a disability has many rewards.
We also know the challenges you may face on a daily basis.
You’ll have full access to our specialist activities, gain support and will meet new people.
Our activities are for the whole family. Find out more about activities for:
Become a member and your family will receive:
- Access to a range of discounted specialist activities, led by our expert team
- Support, resources and friendship
- Invitations to our Family Trips
- Membership of our Toy Library
- Connections to useful external organisations
- A termly newsletter including a full calendar of events
- A weekly e-newsletter with information about upcoming activities, events, and services
Suitable for any family, who lives in Gloucestershire and who has a child or young person (aged 0 – 24 years) with a disability or additional need. No diagnosis is necessary.
£5 per yearJoin us today >
Suitable for local special and mainstream schools, companies or organisations which have contact with families who could benefit from our activities.
Membership gives you access to our range of specialist toys, as well as information about our activities.
We can tailor your membership dependent on your needs and size.
Get in touch to find out more >