We are extremely excited to announce that Tough Mudder have offered us exclusive use of the Lidl Tough Mudder course on Friday 16th August at Badminton Estate. There will be no members of the public there meaning we can take our time and do as little of the course as we like. Key information:
- The event is FREE to Allsorts Members
- The course is approx. 1 mile long (in x4 loops)
- The event will start at 3pm but you can access the site from 2.30pm
- Any child between 5-16 years old can take part
- Parents and siblings can complete the course alongside children that register
- The site will be fairly empty and is based on a 100 acre estate. You can drive right up to the start!
- If you have any specific needs, please contact us before registering
You can watch a video of a previous Lidl Mudder here, but please be aware that the course obstacles may differ from the ones shown. https://youtu.be/tabiGcjzWJU
To register please follow these instructions carefully:
Go to www.toughmudder.co.uk. In the events section, go to ‘Lidl Mudder’ and then click ‘South West’. Members will need to sign up their children and also themselves as spectators for insurance reasons.
You will need to register for the Saturday 17th August event, but don’t worry, it will be clear to Tough Mudder organisers that it’s for the Friday.
Pricing will appear throughout the registration process. When you reach the last section there is an opportunity to add a discount code. Members can put in the code ALLSORTSLIDLMUDDER which will wipe the pricing.