***This event is now SOLD OUT***
On Tuesday 8th August Allsorts Ambassador Tweedy will take to the stage to perform ‘allsorts’ of tricks; magic, juggling, balancing and some dangerous stunts in this one off charity show. But Tweedy being Tweedy ‘allsorts’ will probably go wrong!
Tweedy will illustrate a repertoire of comedic talents which have made him one of the most respected and popular clowns the country currently has to offer.
No matter what he does, Tweedy seems to get into a mess, but to the delight of audiences of all ages he can always find a creative way to get out of it. Tweedy will never get too big for his pants, his pants will always be too big for him.
- The show will take place at Marling School, Stroud between 2:30-4:30pm and will be austism friendly.
- Please arrive in time for the performance to start at 2:30pm. There is parking on site with a few spaces close to the main entrance for wheelchair users.
- The show will last 1 hour. Refreshments will be available afterwards to purchase and families will have time to play and chat until 4:30pm.
- Parents and carers are kindly asked to stay with their children during the performance.
- Proceeds from the event will come to Allsorts
- Further instructions regarding parking and the event itself will be emailed closer to the time.
To book your tickets, please click here. This link will take you to Eventbrite, an external booking website. You will be charged a small admin fee for booking this way. Otherwise you can call us to make alternative payment arrangement.
For more information, please call Rosa on 01453 750474 or 07944 726444 or email email@example.com